Thursday, April 12, 2007

Welcome to my new blog

Well, I've finally decided to put a blog on my website. It should be a simple way for me to update people on news and events related to my painting activities. This is still somewhat of an experiment; I'm not sure just how useful it will be, but I decided I'd never know without trying it out. I'm not planning to post regularly, just when there's a good reason, as I still need to protect some time for my painting.

You can get to this blog directly, using the path http://www.jimoberst.com/blog.html, or by choosing the Blog link at the top of any of my website pages. I welcome your comments.

If you'd like to sign up to receive email updates whenever there is a new post, there is a button at the bottom of the page for this purpose.

No comments: