Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Featured Artist at Artists Workshop Gallery During July


My art will be featured at Artists Workshop Gallery, 810A Central Avenue in Hot Springs, for the month of July.  My opening reception will be on Gallery Walk Evening: Friday, July 4, from 5 to 9 p.m.  I hope you'll be able to drop by, say Hello, and enjoy the art.

I will be showing many new paintings of all sizes, including seascapes and landscapes.  Both paintings accepted for the 2008 and 2009 Arkansas Artists Calendars published by the Governor's Mansion Association will be on display.  I also have done several new paintings of Hot Springs landmarks.  I'll also have many matted, unframed paintings available.

If you can't make it on July 4, my paintings will be on display all month at the gallery; the hours are 11 - 5, Monday through Saturday.  This is the last major exhibit that I have planned for this year, so I hope you don't miss it.

No comments: