Sunday, November 1, 2009

My World in Watercolor Exhibit


I will be Featured Artist at the Fine Arts Center of Hot Springs, located at 610A Central Avenue, during the month of November. Please join me at my reception on Friday, November 6, from 5 to 9 pm during Gallery Walk, to enjoy the art and say "Hello".

This exhibit, My World in Watercolor, comprises twenty-five rural and urban landscape paintings. Rural scenes of barns, covered bridges, and green valleys capture a sense of the peace and serenity of days gone by. A variety of waterscapes include quiet harbors, rushing rivers, and bustling fishing boats amid our coastal waters. There are energetic urban scenes of Hot Springs, Little Rock, and several foreign cities that I have visited. And I will also be showing an engaging abstract as a change of pace.

If you can't make it to Gallery Walk, stop by the Fine Arts Center any time during November to enjoy my exhibit. The Fine Arts Center is open from 11 am to 4 pm Monday through Saturday.

No comments: