Saturday, March 27, 2010

Featured Artist at Gallery 726

I will be featured at Gallery 726, located at 726 Central Avenue in Hot Springs, during the month of April. In this show, titled Town and Country, I'll be exhibiting a variety of watercolor paintings - rural landscapes, seascapes, and urban landscapes of Little Rock and downtown Hot Springs. The attached image is of one of my new paintings - Lazy River - that will be on display.

Please join me at my reception on Friday, April 2, from 5 to 9 pm during Gallery Walk, to enjoy my art and say "Hello". If you can't make it this coming Friday, stop by Gallery 726 anytime during April to see my exhibit. Gallery 726 is open from 10 am to 5 pm Tuesday through Saturday. I hope to see you this coming Friday.

I'll also have several more paintings on display just down the street at Artists Workshop Gallery, 810 Central Avenue.

No comments: