Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cotswolds Farmhouse - Original Watercolor Painting

During my recent trip to England, I came upon this farmhouse just north of Moreton-in-Marsh in the Cotswolds.  These old houses are made of butter-colored stone, and stand watch over fields ringed by quaint stone walls that crowd the narrow roads so there's barely enough space for two cars to pass one another.

If you'd like to purchase this 11 x 15" original watercolor painting for $200 including free shipping in the U.S., please visit my website www.jimoberst.com.  There are smaller paintings for sale on my other website www.weeklywatercolor.com.  If you have questions, or would like to sign up for my monthly newsletter (and get a free video showing how I paint), send me an email at jim@jimoberst.com.

No comments: