Monday, September 30, 2013

Marina San Giorgio Maggiore - Original Watercolor Painting

A view across the Venice lagoon of the marina on the tip of the island San Giorgio Maggiore. The church with its campanile dominates the view behind the marina.

If you'd like to purchase this 15" x 22" original watercolor painting for $300 including shipping within the United States, you can do it securely on my website www.jimoberst.com (click on the image). There are additional paintings for sale there, and my smaller paintings are available on my other website www.weeklywatercolor.com.  Add a unique original painting to your collection!

To join my fine art e-newsletter mailing list, and have images of my new paintings and helpful artist tips delivered directly to your inbox, click Here.

No comments: