Monday, October 14, 2013

San Giorgio Maggiore - Original Watercolor Painting

The Church of San Giorgio Maggiore is a 16th century church with campanile, or bell tower, on the island of San Giorgio Maggiore in the Venetian lagoon. This is a view across the lagoon from Venice, with the marina visible at the left.

If you'd like to purchase this 7.5" x 22" original watercolor painting for $225 including shipping within the United States, you can do it securely on my website www.jimoberst.com (click on the image). There are additional paintings for sale there, and my smaller paintings are available on my other website www.weeklywatercolor.com.  Add a unique original painting to your collection!

To join my fine art e-newsletter mailing list, and have images of my new paintings and helpful artist tips delivered directly to your inbox, click Here.

No comments: