Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Major Exhibit at Somedays Bistro

Over 30 of my original watercolor paintings are on exhibit at Somedays Bistro, 101 Mill St., #105, Gahanna, Ohio, through January 6, 2017.  My reception there is scheduled for Wednesday, November 16, from 6 to 9 pm.  If you are in the central Ohio area, I hope you can stop by, say "hello", and enjoy the art.

You can see all of my available paintings on my website www.jimoberst.com, organized by subject in six different galleries.  Add a unique original painting to your collection, either by shopping in person at Somedays, or online at my website.

Join my fine art e-newsletter mailing list Here, and receive new painting updates, useful artist and art collector tips, and special offers, right in your inbox!  And when you subscribe, you'll receive a 10% instant rebate on any online painting purchases, valid for one month.

No comments: